UNIVERSAL FLUID FOR CENTRAL HEATING
Universal Liquid for Central Heating is used as a heat carrier or an intermediate coolant in central heating installations, cooling installations, solar heating systems, air-conditioning systems, solar systems and heat pumps. It can be used in underfloor heating systems made of PP pipes. It is most often used in detached houses, summer houses, greenhouses, cold stores, solar collectors and other private and public facilities. Thanks to its high boiling point, it minimises evaporation losses. By protecting the system against low temperatures, the preparation prevents corrosion, sediment deposition and development of biological life. An unquestionable advantage of using the Universal Fluid for Central Heating in closed water heating systems is the fact that the whole installation or its part can be shut down even at negative temperatures. Restarting them is possible at any time. Such a solution is highly energy-efficient, especially in facilities where continuous heating is not necessary (summer houses, churches, offices and workplaces, industrial and sports facilities).
– does not freeze at temperatures down to -18°C,
– is transparent even in case of long-term use, does not undergo phase separation,
– does not deform rubber and plastic parts,
– composition of lubricants allows for optimal operation of water pumps,
– contains a corrosion inhibitor package for aluminium, brass, steel, iron and cast iron,
– bacterial and fungicidal agents slow down the development of microbiological flora,
– antioxidant and antifoaming additives prolong the fluid life.
CO/98 INHIBITOR – CORROSION INHIBITOR FOR CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
The preparation contains corrosion inhibitors of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and a highly effective water softener – Calgon derivatives, which are harmless for the natural environment. INHIBITOR CO/98 used in new heating systems prevents scale build-up, and during operation, it inhibits corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metals by over 95%. In old heating systems, it dissolves scale and protects installations against further corrosion.
REMEX – MULTI-PURPOSE AGENT FOR CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
Concentrate for chemical descaling of boiler scale and corroded metal particles from heating equipment, heat exchangers, radiators, boilers and central heating piping. It is commonly used in private and public facilities, boiler houses, combined heat and power plants and district heating networks. Especially recommended before installing automatic control elements (pressure and water flow controllers, thermostatic radiator valves, weather temperature controllers). Ideal for cleaning old and new installations as well as installations after periodic repairs and inspections.
– increases the thermal efficiency of central heating equipment and installations,
– decreases energy losses in heating systems,
– increases the permeability of devices and central heating systems,
– increases corrosion resistance,
– recommended before applying inhibitor protection.
SUPER RUST REMOVER 4 IN 1
Multifunctional, ecological preparation with deep penetration and versatile application. It degreases, cleans and unlocks bolts, nuts, cables and other mechanical parts, removing rust, deposits and moisture. It perfectly lubricates and reduces friction, protects from oxidation and salinity and adverse effects of other chemical agents. SUPER-RODEIVER removes rust and protects steel elements, zinc and its alloys against further corrosion. The formed resin-phosphate coating increases the adhesion of any paint and varnish sets.